In the processing of personal data, diyadopt.com guarantees compliance with Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of Parliament European, as well as LSSICE 34/2002, of July 11, of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce. Therefore, it informs all users that the data submitted or provided through this will be incorporated into an automated file duly registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, in which the person responsible for said file is: Antonia Molina with NIF 81139345Z (hereinafter, diyadopt.com) and with address at C / Colon 6-8 4, 50007 Zaragoza; Spain.
diyadopt.com reserves the right to modify this Data Protection Policy at any time, in order to adapt it to new legislation or changes in its activities, being in force the one that is published at our time on our website.
QUALITY AND PURPOSE
By clicking on the “Send” button (or equivalent) incorporated in our forms, the user declares that the information and data provided in them are accurate and truthful. So that the information provided is always up to date and does not contain errors, the User must communicate, as soon as possible, the modifications of his personal data that are produced, as well as the rectifications of erroneous data in case he detects any . The User guarantees that the information provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, being responsible for any direct or indirect damage or loss that may be caused as a result of breach of such obligation. Depending on the form or section you access, and according to the information you provide, it will be used for the purposes described below, so you expressly and freely and unequivocally accept the processing of your data in accordance with the following Purposes:
- Those that are particularly indicated in each of the pages or sections where the registration form or electronic contact appears.
- In general, to meet your requests, comments, queries or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that we make available to our users.
- To inform you about inquiries, requests, activities, products, news and / or services; via e-mail, fax, Whatsapp, Skype, telephone provided, sms, mms, and in the same way to send you commercial or advertising communications through any other electronic or physical means, which allows communications. These communications will always be related to our products, services, news or promotions, as well as those products or services that we may consider of interest and that may be offered by collaborators, companies or “partners” with whom we have promotional or commercial collaboration agreements. If so, we guarantee that these third parties will never have access to your personal data, with the exceptions reflected herein, being in any case these communications made by diyadopt.com.
- Develop market profiles for advertising or statistical purposes.
- diyadopt.com will redirect you to the page where the products we show to the user are offered on our web. diyadopt.com only provides and facilitates the user links to the pages and / or platforms of these third parties where the products we show can be purchased, in order to facilitate the search and easy acquisition of them by the user, but in no case these linked pages belonging to third parties have been reviewed or are subject to controls, nor recommendation by diyadopt.com, so that under no circumstances will diyadopt.com be held responsible for the contents of these websites, for the responsibilities derived from their use in all areas, nor for the measures adopted regarding the privacy of the user, treatment of your personal data or others that may be established.
Therefore, diyadopt.com recommends to the user the detailed and anticipated reading of all the conditions of use, purchase conditions, privacy policies, legal notices and / or similar of these linked sites before proceeding with the acquisition of these products or use of the web.
LOW SUBSCRIPTION TO NEWSLETTER AND SUBMISSION OF COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
In compliance with LSSI-CE 34/2002, of July 11, of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that you may at any time revoke the consent given for the sending of commercial communications, just by sending an email email to: firstname.lastname@example.org texting: LOW SUBSCRIPTION diyadopt.com.
ACCESS TO DATA BY THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT
diyadopt.com may hire third parties to perform functions on their behalf in relation to the purposes for which their personal data may be collected, such as analyzing the information provided, hosting websites or the like having access to the information of a character personnel necessary for the performance of their functions, although they may not use such information for any other purpose regulating our relations with such third parties in a manner that complies with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data.
THIRD PARTY DATA
In the event that you provide us with personal data of third parties, in accordance with the provisions of article 5.4. LOPD, declares to have previously informed said persons, of the content of the data provided, of its origin, of the existence and purpose of the file where its data is contained, of the recipients of said information, of the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, as well as the identifying data of diyadopt.com. In this sense, it is your responsibility to inform third parties whose data you will transfer to us, without assuming that diyadopt.com is responsible for the breach of this provision by the user.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The owner of the data can exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting diyadopt.com: email@example.com. This application must contain the following information: name and surname, address for notifications, photocopy of identification or passport.
diyadopt.com has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it treats, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user acknowledges and accepts that Internet security measures are not impregnable.